Saturday, March 28, 2009

To Writers, With Love

I found out some amazing information last year about the best way to market your book, or sell any product, for that matter. The thing is, I listened to teleseminars, and although it was free(with the exception of the phone bill) to get the full information, you had to buy the persons "course" or pay for their seminar/workshop. To be honest, it isn't fair. I mean, o.k. the guys got to make a living, right? That's great if you have money, but during this so-called recession, us average people cannot pay $4,000-$5,000.

If you are one of those people, I have good news for you! I love to surf the Internet, and there are times that when I do, I find some really, really, great, FREE information that others would have you pay for. I found the same information about the easiest way to market your books and I am going to be including it in my next book/ebook that is for writers.

You won't have to pay $4,000-$5,000 for it either. When it is completed, I'll be posting information about it here and if you want to make more money writing, doing less work, then it's something you want to definitely add to your library.

No comments:

Post a Comment