Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's About Time.....

I am so ashamed to say that February is the first post I have done since last year. Again, I will try-harder this time, to put at least one post a month. I am busy writing up a storm. Articles, books and other projects outside of writing. So, I will be sure to link up, my social networks to this blog, so you can see what I am  doing. You can also check my Shelfari page for reviews new books I have read, also. I've recently finished eight books, and three more are following behind.

So, I will try very, very, hard to hold to my promise to write at least one post a month to this blog. This year, you will find the following:
  • Book Reviews
  • Case Studies
  • My Books(finally, right?)
  • Articles( how to write a book, marketing, etc)
  • Great Links For Writers
So, there you have it. Look forward to more information in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment