Saturday, May 12, 2012

How To Write Fast

In a couple weeks I will start posting what I have been doing the past few months. I have been literally obsessed with Kindle and promoting Kindle books. I have been reading books, courses and attending quite a few Webinars. There are authors who are selling thousands of books a month. I have a few books on there, but I am not making that kind of money-yet.
One problem I have is writing slow.  I think the main thing is multiple distractions in my life, but everyone has them, right? So I have to learn how to deal with it. I will be posting my adventures on putting speed in my writing. I've written a book about writing books fast, called Rapid Publishing.
What I've heard two Webinars ago was how to write a book in 48 hours. Crazy huh? Well, there's this author who's an Internet marketing guy, and he did just that, and he's not the only one. I've searched online and other people are doing the same thing. So why not me too?
Other than that, I've been doing outside income stream stuff. Everything is pretty slow at the moment, but I hope that will change very soon. In the meantime, I'm still writing, reviewing books. I'll be posting more book reviews this year, but only books I'm totally crazy about. So far, I've read about....four, maybe five of them. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment