Friday, August 15, 2014

News News News

Still writing, but I will have more content for this blog soon, because my old reliable website Associated Content, turned Yahoo Contributor Network is coming to an end. I will post or re-post all my old articles  until I have the time to be on here again on a regular basis. I have a lot to say, but as my personal situation is, at the most a big question mark, I HAVE to start making a real income from home. Not just the measly under twenty dollars I have been making, yes-that is all I am making online currently.
I am hoping by publishing fiction books instead of nonfiction that will change. I have learned, and still am learning more about promotion and marketing and I have a whole lot to say. So, there you have it. If all goes well this week, there will be a post again next Friday as well as a book review! I'm almost done reading one of my many books.

No comments:

Post a Comment