Friday, February 15, 2013

Disturbing News......

Well, I don't really think what I will not reveal( as of yet) is disturbing news, but it is very disappointing. Still, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and this fall I will reveal all to you about what happened to me. I do have reviews, for you. This will be a short post, just an update, to why I have been gone(but you're used to it, LOL) so long. I will list one hundred book reviews before I begin to write the articles on book marketing. That is a promise, because I have hundreds of Kindle books yet to read(and still adding) as well as(most likely) one hundred print books. Each year I donate some for a book sale, so I have to get through most of these before the summer comes. So, enjoy all the book reviews. You'll have general romance, Christian romance, Young adult, children's, suspense, fantasy and science fiction book reviews from all over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment