Monday, June 13, 2016

The Good, The Bad, And The....Well, You Know

Okay! Unfortunately getting into the Apex Authors was no go. A friend showed tried to help me get some people to sign up. ($1. trial. That's all) Only a few people looked, but didn't sign up. I guess everyone is making major book sales then since they didn't need them, right? I did need them, but since I couldn't stay a member because of no sign ups, I had to move on.

What I need is something that will sell that will take a day to do, or fun to create. In other words, short and Easy. SO...I have done 12 books that was hardly any work to put together, but now I have to start promoting, because no one will know they are there unless they accidentally happen to see it.
Part two, which I am starting this week, is to work on the 'fun' books and then I will have to start promoting them. The whole purpose of doing said books is to generate an income that comes in easily to give me oceans of time to work on my novels.

 In the meantime, I have an Editor working on an old book, and I am working on new fiction books to publish to Kindle and later on, CreateSpace, etc. I am getting to the point that I need a change. Tired of the dayjob, want to wake up every morning and do what I want to do so I am actively pursuing what I have to do to get what I want in 2016.

What are these books that are fun and easy to publish? I will tell you(yes, I promise I will get back to you before next year, LoL.)I have promised a case study, so I will be publishing as each project is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment